Doctor of Philosophy in Immunogenetics of Rheumatoid Arthritis, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Immunology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Associate Professor of Immunology
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sex-bias in autoimmunity
- B cells and T cells in autoimmunity
- Environmental factors and arthritis
- Gut immunology in arthritis
- Reviewer, Special Emphasis Panel, Musculoskeletal, Oral and Skin Sciences (MOSS), National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 2010
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, The Open Rheumatology Journal, 2007-2010
- Junior Faculty Travel Award, American Association of Immunologists, 2007
- Pfizer-Showell Travel Award, American Association of Immunologists, 2004
- Immunological Disorders Section Editor, Drug Discovery Today, 2003
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.