Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Professor of Dermatology
- Dermatologic surgery including Mohs micrographic surgery and cutaneous reconstruction for skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and rare cutaneous tumors
- Excisional surgery including pediatrics
- Cosmetic surgery including chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, rhinophyma correction, acne scar surgery, scar revision and soft tissue augmentation
- Laser surgery for removal of telangiectasia and vascular birth marks, age spots, tattoo removal and scars
- Sclerotherapy and ambulatory phlebectomy for varicose veins and leg veins
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.