Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Diplomat, American Board of Radiology
Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
Professor of Radiology
- CT colonography — particularly optimization of technique, new rendering methods, radiologist education, and contrast-enhanced colonography for recurrent colorectal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer — genesis of abnormalities at CT and MR
- Optimization of multiphase, multidetector CT in the detection of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (and comparison to other modalities)
- Dynamic pelvic floor imaging with MR — participating with Dr. Adil Bharucha (PI) on examining role of MR in patients with defecatory disorders
- CT enterography in Crohn's disease
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.