West Virginia University Medical School, Morgantown, W.Va.
Orthopedic Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
Hand and Microvascular Surgery, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Diplomate, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Hand Surgery
Professor of Orthopedics
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Reconstructive microsurgery, including free fibular transfer
- Free muscle transfer
- Brachial plexus reconstruction surgery and peripheral nerve surgery
- Elbow surgery, including total elbow replacement and replacement revision
- Vascular disorders of the hand
- Complex fractures of the upper limb and reconstruction of nonunions and malunions of the upper limb
- Associate Editor, Journal of Orthopedic Trauma, 2006-present
- Chair, Courses and Meetings Advisory Committee, American Society of Surgery of the Hand, 2005-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of Hand Surgery, 2003-present
- Board of Governors, American Association for Hand Surgery, 2005-2008
- Best Nerve Research Paper Award, American Association for Hand Surgery, 2007
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.