M.S., Physiological Psychology, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
Clinical Psychology, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Associate Professor of Psychology
- Assessment and treatment of chronic pain with emphasis on both chronic non-cancer pain and pain associated with malignant disease
- Controversial use of maintenance opioid therapy in chronic non-cancer pain has been an area of special interest
- Feasibility and acceptance of a multidisciplinary approach to the management of pain in multiple myeloma
- Effective treatment for chronic benign pain and cancer pain
- Understanding of the role of multidisciplinary psychosocial factors in treatment outcomes
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.