Following are some things to bring with you to Mayo Clinic in Florida for your appointment:
- The "Registration Information" form (unless you've already mailed it in).
- The "Information for Your Physician" form.
- Any other forms you were asked to bring with you.
- Your insurance cards and claims-filing information.
- Medical information, and radiology images and reports supplied by your local doctor, if requested by Mayo Clinic.
- A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you to your first appointment.
- Items to help pass the time while you wait between appointments. You can bring a laptop computer if you wish. Mayo Clinic has a free wireless network.
- You, your legal representative or your care provider have the right to request a chaperone during your examination or treatment.