High-quality, affordable, compassionate care
Over 1 million patients in 2011
For more than a century, people from all walks of life have found answers at Mayo Clinic. In 2011, more than a million people relied on Mayo Clinic for their medical care.
Mayo Clinic teams cared for 1,113,000 individual patients in 2011 at campuses in Minnesota, Florida, Arizona and Mayo Clinic Health System, a network of clinics, hospitals and health care facilities serving more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Patient care locations
- Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona
- Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Mayo Clinic Health System
In 2011, Mayo Clinic showed up at or near the top in a variety of quality measures.
- U.S. News & World Report named Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. to its annual list of "Best Hospitals" for the 22nd year.
- U.S. News & World Report named Mayo Clinic in Florida the Top Hospital in Jacksonville.
- U.S. News & World Report named Mayo Clinic in Arizona to Best Hospitals List
Top 10 Health System
For the second year in a row, Mayo Clinic Foundation, representing all three Mayo Clinic sites — Arizona, Florida and Minnesota — has been named to the list of Top 10 Health Systems by Thomson Reuter's.
Award for Excellence in Patient-Centered Care
In 2011, Mayo Clinic was honored with Picker Award for Excellence in Patient-Centered Care. The international award was presented in recognition of Mayo Clinic's "distinguished history of putting every patient first, and of the respect, dignity and quality care that each patient is afforded."