Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, Volunteers
The role of volunteers is to serve the needs of patients in collaboration with hospital leadership. Volunteers provide fellowship, inspiration and assistance to patients and their families. Through the mission of Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, the volunteers become ambassadors of goodwill for the hospital to patients, staff and the community.
Officers for 2015
- President: Darlene L. Voeltz
- President-elect: Kathy A. Jacobson, R.N.
- Past president: Arthur (Art) T. Maley
- Secretary: Jane F. Hughes
- Financial recorder: Charles (Charlie) E. Smyrk
To become a Saint Marys campus volunteer, please contact:
Christine L. Hindt
Saint Marys campus volunteer opportunities include:
Jan. 20, 2015